8/07/2007

Anniversary Card, Old School


It's amazing what can be done with some magazines and a glue stick. I sometimes tear the images so even scissors aren't necessary. I started doing collage about 5 years ago just because it's soo much fun and quick. Imagine the anticipation of the recipient when they open their mailbox. This envelope says personal and could not be mistaken for a lousy bill.






Here's the inside of the card. The mushy stuff is on the back!

Don is a sentimental kinda guy and keeps all the cards I give him. Years from now, I know he'll enjoy looking at them because they are love letters which, by the way. seems to be a lost art. Don't get me wrong, I love email as much as you do BUT there is nothing like a hand made card with big love energy that can be physically touched.

No comments: